Monday, August 22, 2011

I is Funny

I cut my fringe the other day. Everything was done in less than a minute. 
The second day, I went out looking like the photo on the right. 
Friend: What's the point of cutting your fringe if you are not gonna show them?
Pig: I will let down my fringe when I don't want people to know I'm smart. 
Friend: HAHAHAHAHAHA
Pig: ??? What so funny?
Friend: HAHAHAHAHA That's the funniest joke I've heard in awhile
Pig: =.= 

I know I'm full of shit sometimes (okay fine ALL THE TIME) but didn't know I was overflowing with em.

For those who didn't get the joke:
High forehead = Smart
Now go figure it out yourself! 

4 comments:

4165 said...

LMAO!! ur fren were right.. P.S. The photo on the right is nice.. No geisha pls ~.~

tickledpinkpig said...

I like my geisha look!! BAHAHA

Soon Keat said...

Splendid :)

tickledpinkpig said...

LOL splendid indeed!