Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Your very own fairy tale

A really close friend said something today (out of the blue) which surprised me.

He said something along the lines: Don’t waste time on relationship which won’t end up good.

In other words, don't be stupid!

He watched me fell in love, bruised, broken, and then recovered, countless times.

He was somewhat like a brother telling me to take care and he hates seeing me like this.

He sounded worried.

Then everything sort of came back to me. The conversation sounded familiar. That's right, he wasn't the first to say that to me.

I never thought that I was making people who cared for me worried all these while.

It really got me thinking.

I knew exactly what I wanted when I was younger. But as time passes, I have no idea what is right for me anymore.

Sometimes when we are growing up, we just lose what we once knew. We forget how some things are important even if it’s the tiniest thing ever.

I can list down a whole list of criteria a guy has to have, but at the same time, am I worthy of all the things that I ask for?

Everything failed for a reason. No one's perfect.

I am learning.

I wish I was a fast learner, but I guess I'll just have to take baby steps for this one.

Anyways, I believe the right guy will come when the time is right (when both of us are ready) and then sweeps me off my feet like how they described it in the story books.

You can't make someone love you but you can definitely make yourself lovable. =)

So while my prince charming is loading his GPS tracking me, I'll just have to work on the lovable part! =D

I do think we all have our very own Fairy Tale written just for us.

We just have to grab it, cherish it, and keep it, for as long as we can, while we can.

I'm sorry for being such a pain..I didn't mean to make anybody worried...but as you can see...I have the plan all worked out. well...Sort of...=P

-End-


Finally!! Something for you to read HAHA


xoxo

P/s: Gen die die want me to talk about her! She's upset coz she's been telling me this too but I didn't blog about her!! AHAHAHA NOW YOU HAPPY????? stupid!

No comments: