Sunday, August 29, 2010

A little bit too much...

One thing I love about steamboat is it is so easy to make, it saves time, it feeds a bunch of people at one time, and it is super yummy!

But you know what people say ‘a bit too much of something might not always be good’. I think I had a total of 4 steamboats in one and a half weeks time. It was just crazieeeeee.




I stuffed myself with a shit load of food every single time and it made my tummy bloated till the next day.

Eating was fun, but the aftermath was horrible.

The thought of it now makes me sick..blehhhhhhhhhhhh 

And I thought I was on a diet??!!!!
I don’t want to be called fat when I get home end of the year wtf wtf wtf . Urghhhh..diet starts NOW!...*determined eyes*

6 comments:

4165 said...

no "hai lao"? my favorite leh... and y ur B**t get bigger and bigger har? :p

4165 said...

and i dunno yu zha kuey also can be included into steamboat category..

ŧ(˘,˘)ŧ said...

hahahahah..its really sad when we bek home end of the year n every1 say that u FAT goh...-.-"
grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Diet start !!!haaaa
XD

tickledpinkpig said...

4165: what is hai lao? LOL i know my butt is getting bigger dont need to remind me!!!! i wan go on diettttt!! and the ew chah kuey not i buy mia...>.<

tickledpinkpig said...

Shereen: I know!!!! hate it rite! makes us sad only haha...we hv to gambateh kiam pui!!!! Usshhh!!!

4165 said...

蟹柳.. dun so noob.. =p
u right also la..slow slow kiam..then come back only got right to fat back... laksa..chicken rice.. char kuey tiao.. wan tan mee.. yummy..