Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My angel

She is always happy to see me.

She is always here when I need her.

She will never hurt me.

Betray me.

Or leave me.

She may be friendly to everyone she sees, but deep down,

She loves me most.

I know it =)


It’s funny how things are.


One would think that pets will be the one relying on us for food, shelter and companionship.

But in reality, I think they have given us more than what we have given them.

Often, I do feel I need her more than she needs me.

Whenever I feel like the world is gonna end, she has the magic power to make it all fine again.

What will I do without her, my little fluffy angel. =)

P/S: She just got her hair cut by eh hem ME, no she doesn't look ugly!!! She is still a pweetie pweencesss =DDDDDDDD!!!

5 comments:

B2 said...

Come hug hug sayang.....xoxo

4165 said...

Let me get her a cat 1st..

tickledpinkpig said...

Y get her cat??? o.O

4165 said...

cos she will busy run here and there..then she no more need u..

tickledpinkpig said...

=.= evil!!